[guide.chat] To the secretary for Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:54:38 -0000

Good evening Carol, I hope you had a good day and I hope your telly is now
fixed so you can enjoy the soaps making up for lost time. Oh Carol you
certainly not having much luck at the moment but let's hope things get better
soon. Well I enjoyed the riverside club they were so happy to have me back
especially Val the organiser she really missed me. She and the others were so
surprised to see me but so happy. I just sent my account which I know our good
secretary will pass onto you. Yes so interesting hearing about everyone's
memories of the good old days and I enjoyed yours too. Look forward to hearing
about your day. Keep you posted how dance goes tomorrow and hope you have a
good day too. Well so happy home and away's back so make up for lost time. Well
I'm so happy to have an extra club now so my free weeks won't be so boring cool
yea. Love Clare xxxx