[guide.chat] To the secretary for Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:08:49 -0000

Hi Carol, oh thank you. Well today is another chocolate filled chill out day
and for tea it's that yummy mince my mum does in the slow cooker which I know I
will enjoy as always. I finished those Thornton's Viennese truffles last night.
Well glad tonight is our busy soap night and as your telly is now fixed you can
enjoy them at last how cool. I'm so happy you had a lovely time with your
Stella your ham, egg and chips so yummy but you could have my share of the
pudding as don't like nuts. You certainly had a good shopping spree there.
Lovely for you to have quality catch up time with Stella as always. I just
realised today is your drama group enjoy it and I look forward to hearing about
it. Lots of love Clare xxxx