[guide.chat] To the secretary for Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:00:55 -0000

Good afternoon Carol, oh so happy you had such a lovely time in day centre as
always and how cool you made valentine's cards they sound lovely. I love lemon
cake so yummy with a good old cuppa. So happy you enjoyed that yummy chicken
dinner at Julia's and strawberries and cream. Oh that's such lovely news you
going out with your Stella today so happy for you that you are spending quality
time with her making up for lost time after so long. Have a lovely time and I
look forward to hearing all about it. I'm chilling out with my medicine. Not
sure what's for tea yet. Love Clare xxxx