[guide.chat] To the secretary for Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 14:16:40 -0000

Hi Carol, oh thank you so much for another lovely braille letter. Oh that's
such lovely news you have ordered a laptop and it's coming on Tuesday I'm so
happy and excited for you. Oh Carol you will be much better off with a laptop
as you can have it in your living room and email from the comfort of your own
chair. You can even carry it into your bedroom when you want to and email from
your bed hahahaha. You won't want to get up now hahaha. Oh dear Carol what a
nightmare you lost all your work, email addresses etc on your computer so you
will certainly have your work cut out getting all that back onto your laptop.
Well I don't think you will ever get the work back again but you will have your
work cut out getting everyone's email addresses back again. Let's hope David
sticks to his word and comes out on Tuesday. Oh Carol I'm so excited. Well I
wished my dad a belated happy birthday from you. Oh how cool it was also
Julia's birthday glad she liked those lovely earrings you got her and your
lovely card and she got lots of other lovely presents too. Your meal out so
lovely and a lovely treat to her from you. Yes the soaps were very good as
always and yes I did finish those truffles haha. Well have a good Saturday and
have a lovely time at your Julie's if you go of course but if not then have a
lovely chill out time in your flat. I'm having my usual chocolate filled chill
out day. For tea it's jacket potatoes with ham and of course that yummy aero
mousse after and more chocolate later. Love Clare xxxx