[guide.chat] To the secretary for Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:26:20 -0000

Hi again Carol, oh dear that's not good you cut your finger hope you will be ok
and even worse your computer won't be back for another 2 weeks what a pain.
It's such lovely news though that all went well at the hospital and so happy
you had such a good time at drama group such fun. How cool they will make a DVD
so fame at last. Will we be seeing you in Corrie next haha. Oh that's such
lovely news you will get a laptop. Oh Carol that will be ideal for you as they
are portable so you can use it anywhere in your flat. You can email from the
comfort of your own chair in the living room as I do or email from your bed
cool yea. Oh Carol that's like music to my ears I was hoping you would go down
that road as laptops are much easier to handle and more convenient than big
computers. Good for you I say. You go for it girl. Well enjoy arts and craft
tomorrow. Let's hope your telly will be back for the soaps. Lots of love Clare
xxxx