[guide.chat] i fed my brother with my school dinner

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:06:59 -0000

Think yourselves lucky you had what you had to eat.
I unscrewed the screws off the padlock on the bedroom door with a kitchen
pointed knife, the curtains were always closed, linoleum on the floor, no
cupboards, no toys, nothing but a metal bed, matress soaked in urine, puddle of
urine on the linoleum under the bed where it had gone straight through the
mattress, 1 grey thin blanket that had red blanket stitching on the top and
bottom ends of the blanket, on the bed was my starved little brother who was a
toddler, his ribs poked through his thin skin, he looked like a biafran, I put
an old towel around his neck like a big bib to collect any mess, took a plastic
bag out of my satchel and fed him with great difficulty, then wiped him clean,
put the plastic bag and towel in my satchel, tried to cuddle him, but his bones
nearly came away from his body, i gave him a kiss on the cheek, then put the
screws back on the padlock, I went out the house and walked to the telephone
box and dialled nine nine nine, I was shaking and scared and I just said, boy
starving locked in a room and said the address, I said it twice loudly, I never
listened or answered this ladies voice on the phone, I put the phone down and
ran threw the towel and plastic bag away and sat on the wall outside, a red
mini car pulled up and two ladies got out, my mother was not in, never in, in
the nights she would tie the door handles with a pair of tights and left us
with a plastic bucket to use as a toilet, eventually my mum arrived, she had
her hair done, her face was red from the hair dryer, the two ladies went in the
house with her, the front door was open, one went upstairs, then came down then
went back upstairs, probably needed the key to unlock the padlock, my mother
never had no clothes for him, so the lady went to the red mini and took the red
tartan car blanket upstairs and brought my little brother down wrapped in it,
the other lady made my mother sign some papers and they took my little brother
away.
They forgot to take us with them, as all we had to eat was two pieces of bread
with a knob of margerine for breakfast and tea.
About a year later my little sister took my mother to court and she was put in
a children's home.
I was the eldest and my mother hated me the most, I asked her why, she said I
ruined her life when I was born, there was no pill in her day and that the
family allowance was handy.
I used to make a baby doll with my blanket, I would shape the blanket into a
head and body and put another part of the blanket over it and nurse it, then
after playing with my pretend doll, I would shake the grey blanket back into a
normal blanket on my bed.
I bought my own first baby doll when I was thirty something and i bought the
doll a babygro, a pretty dress, bootees, mittens, shawl, even a soft toy, it
may sound childish a person of that age buying a doll, but it was like a sort
of therapy.
I appreciate everything I have and i think of those without constantly, without
everything we have is very sad, especially what we eat, drink, roof over our
heads, warmth and a nice bed, not a cardboard coffin like those on the streets
of London have, be truly greatful for everything you have, cuddle and tell
those around you that you love them with all your heart and mean it, for it may
be the only day you can.
I love you and send you a cuddle, the biggest love and cuddle there is. xx

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123