[elky] Re: Wrecks (I sent this to the Nova list, figgered I might as well...

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:46:10 -0800

Somebody must have whispered "sucker in the room"

You would think the shelter would be happy to get the dog to a home. But I can't blame them for asking for money. Funny story................ when I walked into the room where they kept the cats there was about 25 adult cats in a large inclosure. Each cat was sitting at attention facing the door all equal distance from each other. I was amassed how regimented it all looked. Almost as if someone told them stand up, potential owners coming. I actually had to just stand there for a moment sorta in disbelief. Not one fight, not one cry, not one tail waging, just statues. Their eyes glued on me. Wish I had a camera.
Smoky Mt. Frank