[elky] Re: Wrecks (I sent this to the Nova list, figgered I might as well...

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:37:07 -0600

                     Well we got Edgar off the road here as a stray and it's
time to have him fixed... There is a local nonprofit group that has
locations around and it's $45 to have a male cat fixed and rabies shot.

                           Here is a pic of Edgar waiting for his favorite
snack... Popcorn. http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/elcam84/042.jpg
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/elcam84/042.jpg[/IMG]

                       Robert Adams