[elky] Re: Wrecks (I sent this to the Nova list, figgered I might as well...

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 14:12:27 -0800

Because we are apparently still on the request list for a dog, I got this notice from the WA humane society over the weekend:

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17714813

that's' a nice dog.

more info from the shelter:

"His name is Chandler and he's a two year old male. Whenever you go in his
kennel, he sits in front of you, looks up at your face and gently puts his paw on your leg to say hello. He is a little weird when he first meets other dogs... The only real drawback is that he is not a dog who can tolerate cats. He just doesn't understand that they're not play toys. Other than that he is an amazing boy. He is a bit underweight, but I'm sure that as soon as he gets home, he'll
put on weight and gain his confidence back. Things are just a little bit
overwhelming in a shelter environment. "