[elky] Re: Wrecks (I sent this to the Nova list, figgered I might as well...

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:49:30 -0700

I'll buy that theory. Ya may never know what it is that ya had to do, but I'm sure there's something. If we just keep tryin to do the next right thing, it'll work out.

On 11/9/2010 6:38 AM, STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx wrote:
I think it was not my time yet, maybe there is something I need to do, a place I need to be, in the bigger scheme of things.
Of course I may never know.
Smoky Mt. Frank
In a message dated 11/9/2010 5:42:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

    (Insert X-Files theme)  My Mom has moments like this. I know these
    things happen. I am just glad it happened that way for you.

    Peace.
    JC

    On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 9:29 AM, <STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
    <mailto:STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

        I to have experienced a glimpse into the future,  this is true.
          One day while driving to work I had a premonition, a vision
        of a collision between a red car and myself.
           My vision started with me driving the same road and being
        hit buy a red car that ran a stop sign. The red car slams me
        squire in the drivers door. I see the car collapsing in on me,
        the breaking glass and the point of my demise.
           This vision was so strong, and vivid, that the hair stood
        up on the back of my neck. I got nervous and I slowed down.
        Just moments after I slowed  I was approaching an intersection
        when a car blows the stop sign about 20 ft in front of me.
        He/she blasts straight across my path left to right. I
        estimated the car was moving at about 50-60 MPH and never
        touched the brakes.
        Here's the scary part, The car moved so fast that I can not
        even tell you what kind of car it was, The only feature I
        could zero in on was it's RED color.
            I feel that if I did not slow down my speed would have put
        me straight into my vision.
        So What am I to make of this, am I clairvoyant, A guardian
        angle, will I be able to again foresee my accidental death.
        Well, I never had another experience like that, but I do pay
        more  attention to intuition.
        Smoky Mt. Frank
        In a message dated 11/6/2010 7:05:55 P.M. Eastern Standard
        Time, dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

             Seeing all of those graphic accidents brought it all back
            and I swear I still feel the pain of dying.
            Your results may vary.
            Rick Draganowski
            (Soli Deo Gloria)