[elky] Re: Wrecks (I sent this to the Nova list, figgered I might as well...

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 05:00:18 -0700

Glad ya listened to the little voice (vision) in yer head. I believe in inner promptings...whatever form they might take. I know 'em from both sides...those I listened to and those I ignored. The results are much better when I've listened to 'em and acted accordingly. Again, I'm glad you did, too. I have no idea how these things work...just believe that they do. If I could figger out how to make 'em work on a reliable basis, I'd make several fortunes in different arenas and then I could retire. Wait. I AM retired. Huh. Whaddya know?

On 11/8/2010 8:29 AM, STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx wrote:
I to have experienced a glimpse into the future,  this is true.
One day while driving to work I had a premonition, a vision of a collision between a red car and myself. My vision started with me driving the same road and being hit buy a red car that ran a stop sign. The red car slams me squire in the drivers door. I see the car collapsing in on me, the breaking glass and the point of my demise. This vision was so strong, and vivid, that the hair stood up on the back of my neck. I got nervous and I slowed down. Just moments after I slowed I was approaching an intersection when a car blows the stop sign about 20 ft in front of me. He/she blasts straight across my path left to right. I estimated the car was moving at about 50-60 MPH and never touched the brakes. Here's the scary part, The car moved so fast that I can not even tell you what kind of car it was, The only feature I could zero in on was it's RED color. I feel that if I did not slow down my speed would have put me straight into my vision. So What am I to make of this, am I clairvoyant, A guardian angle, will I be able to again foresee my accidental death. Well, I never had another experience like that, but I do pay more attention to intuition.
Smoky Mt. Frank
In a message dated 11/6/2010 7:05:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

     Seeing all of those graphic accidents brought it all back and I
    swear I still feel the pain of dying.
    Your results may vary.
    Rick Draganowski
    (Soli Deo Gloria)

--
Sent from my Dreadnought with that useless Thunderbird email program (complete
with new bugs)