[elky] Re: Wrecks (I sent this to the Nova list, figgered I might as well...

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 06:15:06 -0600

I am still trying to figure out this 'retired' thing as it applies to you
Ray. Now..... I have a lot of irons in the fire now, and my interests
closely parallel yours. I am wondering just how far I will be leaving my
poor wife in the dust if I make it to retirement age. I have some concerns
that I have to do the physical stuff before I can't any more. For Cindy, the
way her Grandma was (just like Cindy in almost every way.... working all the
time, and healthy) I will be gone long before her. Still, I may be busier
then than I am now.

I am tired just thinking about it.
JC