[elky] Re: Wrecks (I sent this to the Nova list, figgered I might as well...

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 17:14:53 EST

awwwwwwwww

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 11/11/2010 5:12:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Because  we are apparently still on the request list for a dog, I got
this notice  from the WA humane society over the  weekend:

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17714813

that's' a  nice dog.

more info from the shelter:

"His name is Chandler and  he's a two year old male. Whenever you go in his
kennel, he sits in front  of you, looks up at your face and gently puts
his paw
on your leg to  say hello. He is a little weird when he first meets other
dogs...
The  only real drawback is that he is not a dog who can tolerate cats. He
just
doesn't understand that they're not play toys. Other than that he  is an
amazing
boy. He is a bit underweight, but I'm sure that as soon  as he gets home,
he'll
put on weight and gain his confidence back.  Things are just a little bit
overwhelming in a shelter environment.  "

Rules: Please play nicely with others.

-List members page  (text & pic links):
http://www.myelcamino.net/eclist.htm
-List  members page (all  pics):