[elky] Re: Wrecks (I sent this to the Nova list, figgered I might as well...

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 08:48:49 EST

Thanks Ray.

Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 11/9/2010 7:00:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Glad ya listened to the little voice (vision) in  yer head.  I believe in
inner promptings...whatever form they  might take.  I know 'em from both
sides...those I listened to and those I  ignored.  The results are much better
when I've listened to 'em and acted  accordingly.  Again, I'm glad you did,
too.  I have no idea how  these things work...just believe that they do.  If
I could figger out how  to make 'em work on a reliable basis, I'd make
several fortunes in different  arenas and then I could retire.  Wait.  I AM
retired.   Huh.  Whaddya  know?