[elky] Re: Building a PC

  • From: "ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 11:40:03 -0500

      Cool. They are real easy to build and pretty much plug and play. The
only issue I have is sometimes the motherboards have a hard time finding
the hard drive at first for the OS install. ECS are the worst and Shuttle
does it too. After initial load it's fine.

         What have you overclocked the processor to? They are great
processors but in stock form they aren't anything special. Very easily
overclockable too. You should be able to get near 4ghz with just a Zalman
cooler watercooling shouldn't be necessary. The limiting factor is what
your memory can take.

          Robert Adams