[elky] Re: Building a PC

  • From: Chris Lindh <chrislindh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 09:52:16 -0500

I need to go look at the cases at the local Microcenter.  I was
tempted to order a case last night but there are horror stories with
cases getting beat up in shipping (or faulty wiring, etc).
Microcenter also has deals on processors... although you have to
factor in tax there is something to be said for being able to return
something to a retail store if necessary...