[elky] Re: Building a PC

  • From: Chris Lindh <chrislindh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 18:51:41 -0500

Operating System you say?  Slickdeals to the rescue!  I was ready to
fork over $130 for Window 7 Pro OEM version... but through Slickdeals
I discovered students can get a full version (not upgrade) Windows 7
Pro DVD for $30 AND Windows Office 2007 Ultimate for $60.  My sister
in law is a student... so it's on like Donkey Kong.

The details:
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1562761
http://www.microsoft.com/student/discounts/theultimatesteal-us/default.aspx
--