[duxuser] Re: specific cases of non-blind-friendliness

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:10:25 -0800 (PST)

Look at Megadots, George.  David Holladay is on this list; so is Caryn.
Come on, folks.  Get together and compare and contrast features.
I thought you folks would have done this long ago!  Megadots has its
quirkiness, but it is also very easy for blind people to use.
Duxbury is absolutely not!
If anything, I've heard it said many times that it is
blind-hostile--whether or not that's true, I don't know.
I only know it isn't exactly blind-friendly!
How about providing a Windows version of Megadots?
I feel Duxbury Systems has been quite negligent here, and it needs to take
steps to making its
soiftware more useful to the blind community. Yes, how about a Windows
version of Megadots?