[duxuser] Re: A Transcribing Question

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:26:12 -0000

Hi Daveed,

You have said this before, and I am still waiting for you to give me
specific cases where DBT is not, as you put it, "blind friendly".

One heck of a lot has gone into 10.5 - because we have been listening to
what users have suggested.  For example:-

Multiple embosser support and setups.
Documents now store settings.
There is now a cursor locator.
When you translate, the cursor will appear in the braille file where it
was in your text file.
JAWS Scripts have been added.
Codes can now be modified.

And so the list goes on.............

Unfortunately mental telepathy was a little beyond the development
team's ability at this point.