[duxuser] Re: A Transcribing Question

  • From: "Deborah Barnes" <dbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:52:37 -0500

I vote for making it easier for the reader.  Many readers have difficulty
reading through all the clutter and we could debate the issues of
readability all day long.  I'd suggest talking it over with the person who
did the menus if appropriate and making a decision.  Here we take out a lot
of the bolding as it's usually bolded so it's easier to see in print.  We
italicize appropriate items or for emphasis.  But it depends on what we're
doing--i.e., books or special requests so your situation may be different.

Deb B. (who, as I said previously, it's just my two cents' worth)