[duxuser] Re: A Transcribing Question

  • From: "Joy Cyr" <delights@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:00:50 -0500

I would sign up for one, ... in a heart beat!
Joy
Chapped and dry hands bothering you?!?  Try Lanolin Cream from Hand-Crafted
Delights!  This quick absorbing treat for the skin has made many hands very
happy!  Ask for a product list, or for more information about Lanolin Cream!
delights@xxxxxxxxxxxx