[duxuser] A Transcribing Question

  • From: "Karen Poulakos" <gladtidings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:01:52 -0600

I have been asked to transcribe some menus.  Up to this point my embossing
has been for my own use, so I set things up the way I like to read them.

When I emboss the files I was given for the menus, dots 4 and 6 preceed each
menu item.  I'm guessing that the print might be italicized or something and
that's why.

My question is, should I leave it that way, or remove the dots 4,6.  If it
were for my own use I would remove them.  To me, they're just unnecessary
extra dots.  I want to do this correctly.  What do you recommend.

Thanks,

Karen Poulakos