[duxuser] Re: DBT 10.5

  • From: "George Bell" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 03:10:27 -0000

It's strictly tractor fed.  Price advertised is 22,000 Euros, ex-factory, which
is around $27,000.  But you can expect shipping and Import charges on top of
that, so I guess figure on around £30,000 give or take.

It is USB, and all being well, Duxbury 10.5 will drive it.

(No more questions tonight please.  It's 3am here in the UK, and I'm off for
some shuteye.)