[duxuser] Re: DBT 10.5

  • From: WarrenDFig@xxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 06:33:59 EST

Here's a snip from the info announcing the new line of Romeo printers with
USB connections from Enabling. Go to www.brailler.com for more details.
Warren

New Romeo Attaché and Attaché Pro make legendary Romeo Braille quality more
transportable than ever!
Romeo Attaché and Attaché Pro weigh only 16 pounds, use 8.5-inch wide tractor
paper, Braille at 15 characters per second, and include three ports
(including a USB port) for easy connectivity.
Romeo Attaché and Attaché Pro are perfect for on-the-go teachers and
students. Or add your favorite notetaker and create a practical, space-saving
home
office with Braille capability.
Romeo Attaché Pro comes equipped with our single-sheet tractors and speaks
keypad commands and status message for easier use.

In a message dated 3/13/2004 8:18:43 PM Central Standard Time,
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Other that perhaps the Tiger range, I'm not aware of any of the more
popular ones having USB input, other than via a USB adaptor.