[duxuser] Re: DBT 10.5

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:35:44 -0800 (PST)

The Tigers now have USB?  Tjhat's very good.  Do you know anything about a
new embosser someojne mentioned to me yesterday from Index called the 4
Waves Pro?
Thanks.
Is it true that with the Tiger embossers, you still can't emboss
interpoint automatically; you have to maually flip the pages over?
Thanks.
--Daveed-