[duxuser] Re: A Transcribing Question

  • From: "Karen Poulakos" <gladtidings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:26:27 -0600

Thanks to all of you.  I think those dots are going to disappear.  There are
just too many of them to make the menu easy to read quickly.  They appear at
the beginning of every line and sometimes in front of several words on the
line.  I think I can maintain the rest of the formatting as it is and it
will be easy to locate the different sections and easy to read.

And I think you're right!  Discussing it with the person who sent the
original file will only confuse the matter.

Karen Poulakos