[duxuser] Re: specific cases of non-blind-friendliness

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:31:24 -0800 (PST)

Megadots is simply style-based; Duxgury is not/.
That is one of its greatst flaws.
Yes, both programs use
codes, but Megadots doesn't require folks to think about those codes.
Duxbury does.
That's a huge stumbling block.
Megadots' styels are much more flexible and versatile, and there are more
of them--or at least formatting options within those styles.
And they are very easy to find and use.