[duxuser] Re: specific cases of non-blind-friendliness

  • From: FinaCurrey <fcurrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:26:43 -0600

Hey guys,

This is Fina Currey in Austin, Texas. I had heard somewhere, that Megadots and Duxbury had already merged? Was that just a rumor or did it really happen?

I tried using Megadots a long time ago and all it did was confuse me. Although I agree that Duxbury needs to be way more blind-friendly, I personally, still prefer Duxbury to Megadots. If in fact Megadots has more blind-friendly features and caters more to the blind transcriber than the sighted and if they and Duxbury haven't indeed merged, maybe it would be possible for both software programs to share ideas and capabilities?

Thanks for reading.

Respectfully,
Fina B. Currey
Austin, Texas