[duxuser] Re: From MS Word to Duxbury.

  • From: Blind Persons' Association <bpaindia@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 06:14:46 +0530

Hello Dan,

I am writing again to clarify two more points. All heading styles in ms word
mean left alignment. But we in India prefer centre alignment for headings both
in print and braille. Will heading1 style in ms word be treated as centre
alignment in dbt?

I am myself totally blind and I have to use jfw 5.0 to edit check document. I
cannot correctly insert or delete codes in the code window. Though I do little
editing myself, I want to learn these things that I can communicate the tricks
to others.

With best regards,
Amiyo.