[duxuser] Re: From MS Word to Duxbury.

  • From: "Blackburn, Alan" <Alan.Blackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:50:31 +1000

G'day Dave,
I think we're going to be pulled into line about being off topic soon,
and I'm no expert on the construction of the written language (maybe we
need the input of an English teacher), but to me a list groups together
variations of the same subject material which are all related closely to
each other, whereas paragraphs tend to be disparate and further the
thread of the material rather than grouping it. Does that make
sense????!!!!

 In any case, if the list exists in print and we don't want to rewrite
the book, shouldn't we also transcribe as a list in Braille?

Alan.