[duxuser] Re: From MS Word to Duxbury.

  • From: Blind Persons' Association <bpaindia@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 06:08:57 +0530

Hello,

Thank you all for the suggestions. Would you please explain how you put in
non-English extracts? They are supposed to be preceded by the letter sign
and should be uncontracted. Is there any way to apply a style in ms word
which automatically converts it into uncontracted text?

If possible, also discuss attributes of other styles in dbt as Patrick has
said about heading1 and heading2 styles.

With best regards,
Amiyo.