[duxuser] Re: Setting up index printer with duxbury!

  • From: "Alyssa" <lyssassong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:27:57 -0400

When I first got my Index embosser and tried to set it up using the English
and American settings in winbraille, I found that the braille output was
unreadable. It was as if it wasn't set to do English braille at all.
Thankfully I figured out how to fix it, but I was really surprised at what
first happened when I tried to emboss something.

Another thing I've noticed with the Index embosser (actually the Winbraille
software that comes with it) is that it doesn't seem to recognize some grade
2 braille symbols, and in some cases, it puts entire words in grade 3
braille from what I was told. I was wondering why some of my choir music
turned out strange! I just thought the company had something against
Christianity.

-Alyssa
     AIM: FaithsPeace