[duxuser] Re: Setting up index printer with duxbury!

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:31:38 -0400

Ann, it is not only books and manuals to do with adaptive technology
that are the problem, it is the problem across all industries.  This
is mainly because the books and manuals on most subjects and products
are written by people who already know the subject or equipment they
are writing about, but, they also forget what it was like when they
did not know anything themselves.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber