[duxuser] Re: Setting up index printer with duxbury!

  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:00:56 +0100

I would tend to agree with you Ann, and, speaking as an Index dealer who
has done a fair degree of "Swenglish" Translation for Index, we tend to
mostly trash them.  It's easier to give a short course over the
telephone.

In 90% of cases anyway, we set them up here for our clients before
shipping, and save everyone a lot of grief.

George.