[duxuser] Re: From MS Word to Duxbury.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 01:40:59 +0100

Hi Amiyo,

As you are based in India, before any of us try to answer your
questions, can you please tell us which standard of English braille you
are working towards?

Is it, for example, English American, or English British?

Although English, there are subtle differences between British and
American English Braille.

I would also say that it is very important to teach your MS Word users
how to use Styles in Word properly, as this can save you a great deal of
work when you import Word files into DBT.

George Bell.