[DECtalk], Re: Wonder why Dectalk sings?

  • From: Dectalk@xxxxxxx
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:33:44 EDT

If you are asking me, I kind of do it manually.  Dectalk is in my
communication device which is a touch screen, so I can do it rather quickly.  I
programmed over 1000 songs.
You can sample my music my calling 330-262-8255 and enter 20 for a list of
songs.

SNOOPI BOTTEN

In a message dated 7/17/2004 1:42:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi,
I have a question.  Do you program the Dectalk files manually or do you have
a way to convert from midi to Dectalk notation?  I've always thought it
would be cool to be able to convert a midi file into Dectalk notation.  Of
course, you'd have to go in and insert the proper lyrics later, but at least
the notes and timings would be there.
Jayson.