[DECtalk], Re: Wonder why Dectalk sings?

  • From: shaun everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 22:09:43 +1200

I have one
However I can't get it working well with xp.
If I try the system crashes, and hal goes to another language
Then the computer locks
On restart the startup is corrupt, I have to reformat.
I here there is some drivers, and that it can't work with the xp system
I have a 98 system but its old and the sound and hard disk are mangled.
Anyway this new system has no ports.