[DECtalk], Re: Wonder why Dectalk sings?

  • From: shaun everiss <shaun.e@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 12:07:50 +1200

iNTERESTING JASON
i DON'T KNOW, BUT IT PROBABLY WAS A FANCY ADDON TOY.
aND i THOUGHT IT WAS.
tILL THAT IS YOU GET THE ARCHIVE
iTS LIKE STARTREK.
iTS JUST TV
bUT IT TOOK OFF.
sIMULAR TO TE DECTALK SINGING.
fIRST THE SYNTH SANG, THEN IT SANG TO MUSIC.
tHEN SMART GUYS START USING IT TO CREATE LOADS OF STUFF.
aND NOW ITS BIG!
dECTALK MAY HAVE STARTED AS SPEECH, BUT IT IS AN INSTRUMENT NOW.