[DECtalk], Re: Wonder why Dectalk sings?

  • From: "DR. JAWS" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 11:32:45 +0100

So my theory as to how i got the express to sing using JAWS is, JAWS uses
in-line commands, so why can't I?
E-mail me!
dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit my web site!
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on send.
Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in this or
any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you happen to send
any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works