[DECtalk], Re: Wonder why Dectalk sings?

  • From: "Matthew Frank Horspool" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:28:37 +0100

Well, here's my theory:
Any speech synthesizer can sing, even eloquence! I mean... we've all heard
MSTTS4 (the Microsoft text-to-speech engine) sing. Patrick even made Keynote
sing, and that's a difficult task. Anyway, any synth can sing, but you need to
know how it operates I.E. How is ACCESS32 told to switch from... Paul to Harry?
If you know that you can start to experiment.
This is not definite, it's just a theory I've come up with.
E-mail me!
dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit my web site!
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on send.
Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in this or
any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you happen to send
any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works