[DECtalk], Re: Wonder why Dectalk sings?

  • From: "DR. JAWS" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 10:59:50 +0100

OK, that's enough, it just was a name I wasn't familiar with and it sounded
like I should be
Matthew
E-mail me!
dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit my web site!
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on send.
Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in this or
any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you happen to send
any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works