[DECtalk], Re: Wonder why Dectalk sings?

  • From: "DR. JAWS" <dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dectalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 11:28:20 +0100

That might be quite amusing! But it doesn't just do it then, it does it every
time it starts speaking something new. Say you're tabbing through the voices
dialog, every time you press tab, JAWS would send [:np][:ra250][:dv ap 100] to
the speech synthesizer
E-mail me!
dh012e2025@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or visit my web site!
http://www.horspool.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
All E-mails from this E-mail address have been scanned for viruses on send.
Matthew Frank Horspool does not except responsibility for viruses in this or
any other message sent by this address. Also notice that if you happen to send
any malicious code it will be blocked by Norton System Works