[softwarelist] Re: .pdf creation for OvationPro

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:11:28 +0000

In message <f917023e4f.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin Wuerthner <public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

export from OvationPro than from ArtWorks. Actually, I think there are
far more OvationPro users around than ArtWorks users (to give you an

I am impressed by how Martin has kept enthusiasm up and raised money to keep development work going for ArtWorks.

I probably could have done the same with Ovation Pro.

Thanks for all the discussion.

It occurs to me that when Martin's new printer driver comes out then there will be less enthusiasm for enhanced PostScript/PDF output from Ovation Pro.

What you will want then is CMYK support for the new printer driver. I expect I will do that.

As to PDF export etc. I don't know. I might I suppose. I am not enthusiastic. I've seen so many years work on RISC OS go to waste.

(incidentally there were hints above that ArtWorks graphics would not render if OP produced PDF).