[softwarelist] Re: .pdf creation for OvationPro

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:40:44 +0100

In message <d676363e4f.alan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <4f3e351d93kh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Keith Hopper <kh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> In article <5261242-SnapperMsgF7216EEDC357C1F1@[10.161.2.246]>,
>>    Jochen Konietzko  <JochenKonietzko@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>> Count me in for two copies (30 UKP would be quite acceptable) for
>>> myself and my girlfriend.
>>
>>      I would certainly go for a couple too!
>
> Count me in for one copy,

Gentlemen, I do not think this is the right medium. Do you seriously
expect everyone else to announce their intention to buy the proposed
upgrade via this list as well and would you really want to see all
these messages? The majority of potential buyers would not speak up
here unless there was an official call to do, which I hope will not
happen because this is a discussion list and not an opinion poll.
There would be be far better methods to gauge interest in case David
wanted to find out (e.g., asking those who are interested to send a
private e-mail with a specific subject, so they can be counted
automatically).

Martin
Martin Wuerthner          MW Software          martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx