[softwarelist] .pdf creation for OvationPro

  • From: Robert Greenfield <monster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 23:09:46 +1300

Hi,

Would it be possible to add direct .pdf creation into OvationPro like
Artworks and Techwriter?
...and would anyone other than me actually want this?

I've just this minute had a different thought for an approach to this... a
bit lateral but here goes...

Could OvationPro export pages in Artworks format? This would allow for
incredibly easy interaction between the apps and be a great design/DTP
combination.
(and you could print to .pdf using Artworks)

regards,

--
Robert Greenfield

Webmonster. RISC OS and Acorn solutions.
<theboss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  -  http://www.webmonster.co.nz/