[ciphershed] Re: Website & publicity

  • From: Rocki Hack <rocki.hack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:39:27 +0200

@srg: You already stated: "But it might move locations as development goes
on (thus breaking the link)."
https://github.com/CipherShed/CipherShed/blob/master/Release/Setup%20Files/TrueCrypt%20User%20Guide.pdf

It's not recommended to perma link to github but when you do, there is a
simple "trick".
Click on the above link and then hit "y".

This will give you a "real" perma link to to the commit and will work until
the commit is modified (should never happen).
Example:
https://github.com/CipherShed/CipherShed/blob/a03e565835e3ff66774a2a50946dc2290bcbc7d4/Release/Setup%20Files/TrueCrypt%20User%20Guide.pdf