[ciphershed] Re: Website & publicity

  • From: Karen Palen <karenpalensl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 12:14:01 -0700

It is worth remembering that any one of us could "walk in front of a bus" at any time!

Single failure points are about as vulnerable as you can get IMHO!

Mike

On 06/18/2014 09:44 AM, Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 wrote:

It would be easier than WP, but only I could edit it. I always use my
own WP theme. In fact I've been doing webdevelopment as a job for a
number of years now (see beautifulbits.de).

--

*"Ayn Rand - Philosopher in Chief to the intellectually bankrupt"
Sherlock Holmes*