[ciphershed] Re: Website & publicity

  • From: Niklas Lemcke - 林樂寬 <compul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 20:46:55 +0800

On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 08:43:44 -0400
"Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wholeheartedly agree!
>
> It should also definitely contain an "About Us" link, listing the core people
> involved (like now), but with links to anything showing your past
> accomplishments (e.g. past/current projects, patents, credentials) and web
> presence (e.g., your own web page, social media), and other stuff that Bill
> has pointed to, to make it obvious to users that we are real people who are
> not trying to hide, who know what we're doing (i.e. have expertise and
> skill), and who are trustworthy.
>
> We (the group) should also Contact Details, at least an e-mail address where
> people can reach us if they have questions. Ideally, the domain should be
> @ciphershed.org.
>
> Alain

I agree, at least with parts wholeheartedly. Neutral to the links &
stuff, but we can discuss that.

I can start taking care of those things on wednesday night.

--
Niklas

At the time of writing, no warrants have ever been served to me, Niklas
Lemcke, nor am I under any personal legal compulsion concerning the
CipherShed project. I do not know of any searches or seizures of my
assets.