[ciphershed] Re: Website & publicity

  • From: "Alain Forget" <aforget@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 10:57:34 -0400

No Niklas, I don't think you were harsh at all. I completely agree with
everything you've said, and I definitely think this should be a priority.

Stephen, the specific things I mentioned were just examples, but I could have
written pages about why the current website, while just fine for dev purposes,
is insufficient for attracting the general public to our project/product.

Alain