[ciphershed] Re: Website & publicity

  • From: Titanus Aegis <titanus_aegis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ciphershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 13:18:17 -0500

My advice is to go for WP or a similar CMS platform. Html is quite viable, but
it places a time burden on the person in charge of maintaining and updating its
contents, it and creates a potential bottleneck. More importantly, even if
Niklas wants to take on the task of maintaining an html website, by consuming
his free time with these low-difficulty tasks he'll lose out on time available
to invest in the more technical tasks (which less people are capable of doing)
involving developing CipherShed. A CMS allows verified third parties to devote
their time updating documentation and articles with little burden to the
webmaster.
Luis